วันจันทร์ที่ 24 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2554

My Daughter, My Love Diamond Ring by The Bradford Exchange

Cheap My Daughter, My Love Diamond Ring by The Bradford Exchange Review




"My Daughter, My Love Diamond Ring by The Bradford Exchange" Overview

You've loved her from the moment you first learned she'd soon be arriving. A daughter holds a special place in our hearts, for strong is the bond and deep is the love, always and forever. Now, you can cherish that joyful relationship with a single brilliant-cut diamond nestled within a sterling silver diamond heart-shaped ring. Available only from The Bradford Exchange, this exclusive mother-daughter ring is a fine diamond jewelry creation that's as precious and enduring as your heartfelt affection. This sterling silver diamond heart-shaped ring sparkles with the radiance of a single genuine diamond, is accented with gleaming 24K-gold plating, and is inscribed inside with the words "My Daughter, My Love." Strong demand is expected for this lovely, one-of-a-kind gift for daughters! Order now!Suitable for ages 7 and over.
  • Striking fine diamond jewelry gift for daughters presented in a sterling silver heart-shaped ring, available only from The Bradford Exchange
  • Expertly handcrafted of solid sterling silver and accented in shimmering 24K-gold plating
  • A genuine brilliant-cut diamond nestles within the heart of the ring
  • This mother-daughter ring has a heart-within-a-heart motif that echoes the special love a daughter inspires
  • This exclusive design jewelry is inscribed with the heartfelt sentiment "My Daughter, My Love"
  • The keepsake jewelry arrives in a custom-designed presentation case
  • Makes an ideal gift for daughters
  • Certificate of Authenticity

Customer Review


Cheap My Daughter, My Love Diamond Ring by The Bradford Exchange Discount Review Shop




My Daughter, My Love Diamond Ring by The Bradford Exchange

>Compare Prices<
Availibility: N/A & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25.